• Pulling force up to 300 N
Essential adjustment parameters:
• Ramp start: 0,05 up to 999 seconds from 0 to
• Speed: 0 - approx. 6 m/sec
• Brake: 0,05 up to 999 seconds from maximum speed to 0
Various speed profiles are possible.
Mode of operation
• Can be used as an independent machine with variable speeds (via the standard mobile arm)
• When connected to other machines the unit can be controlled independently or from the remote source,
with starting speeds set and variable adjustments via the mobile arm
• With RS 232 or 485 interface (default instantaneous speed per software
analogue signal 0 - 10 V (Option))
Feeder opening height: 30 mm
Feeder opening width depending on the model:
• PF-121 / 30*
• PF-121 / 50*
• PF-121 / 75*
• PF-121 / 95*
* = Feeder opening width in mm
Asynchronous machine (Max. 1000 Watt)
Power supply: 220/230 V
Watt consumption: approx. 700 W
Weight: approx. 60 kg
• RS interface
The parallel driven belt feed is supported by three rollers in each drive, with pneumatical opening / closing and adjustable clamping force guarantees a high pulling force as well as easy and protective transport of material. The speed range regulation with programmable acceleration and decelaration ramps permits the machine to operate in various modes.
The machine is conform with the present and current CE-guide lines.
Subject to technical alterations.